Monday, October 17, 2016

Tramites y Conferencia de Distrito

This week was interesting to say the least. First off, I was on a bus for over 40 hours. 16 to Comodoro, 16 back to Calafate. Then about 4 to Rio Gallegos for District Conference, and about 4 back. But hey, at least I'm not going to be illegal now! 





So, I slept in my own bed twice this week. And we were only in my area for one day. Needless to say it is hard to help your investigators progress when you are not able to meet with them.

However, the one day that we were here and actually were able to work, we met with a man who is a friend of a recent convert. He was brought to church last week along with his friend. So we passed by him, and taught him Lesson One and gave him a Book of Mormon, and he mentioned that baptism would be something that he would be interested in. He mentioned that himself, so, that's pretty awesome. He seems really cool. We will continue to pass by him obviously this week, and I'm excited to finally have a week without traveling much.

On Friday, in Rio Gallegos, I was able to play basketball for the first time in a while, so that was fun! The basket is only like 8 feet tall, so I was dunking on everyone...haha it was pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment